Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome to my blog!!!!


Hello Beautiful People,

This post is to officially welcome you to my blog. Last time, I did a quick post and totally forgot that I hadn’t uploaded the long welcome epistle I had written many months ago when I first started to consider the idea of blogging. By the way, thank you all for the comments and constructive criticism on my last post, I really appreciate you all for stopping by.

Let me take you briefly into my journey and how I finally got here…

I found out many months ago that out of curiosity and maybe boredom, I started to visit several blogs, my friend introduced me to Linda Ikeji’s blog sometime last year; but even before then I would surf the internet searching for news from all over the globe. I would go from punchng.com to guardianonline.com to cnn.com to bellanaija.com (I’m addicted to BN btw), just name it. I just had to know what was going on around me and the result, I always had something, no matter how small to contribute to almost every "gist". 

Gradually, "blog-reading" became one of my past times especially when I started living by myself, I would in search of "gist" from one blog to another; before I knew it, I automatically became an addict. A day would not pass by without me doing my random read through, infact I have some of my favorite blogs bookmarked..haha. I remember days when my friends would ask questions like“you girls have you heard of this blog?” and my response would be “Yes now, I visited last night sef”. Now at least an half an hour of my day is devoted to blog reading, I would be sharing some of the blogs I visit in subsequent posts.

I must mention that my desire to create my own blog is by no means a way of joining the band- wagon, to me having your own blog is like being in your own little world where you can express yourself. It is pretty much like having your own space. 

I guess the next big question would be what would your blog focus on? Well, I’m about to disappoint you because my blog will focus on a wide array of topics, like the name; purely my own thoughts, my blog will feature posts on some of many things that I think about…If you know me, you will know I think a lot, I am a deep thinker when I'm in my moments.

Anyways, I’m going to be sharing on God, relationships (always a favorite), marriage (even though I’ve never been married before, I read a lot of marriage books), fashion, life issues, back drop of conversations with my friends and hopefully, some of my readers’ suggestions.
Once again, I welcome you formally to my space...my blog-world. Wish me luck as we journey together on my new found love and adventure…

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy reading!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment